PGM 4.17% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

Still here, never left Winfield. Only hold a handful of stox as...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Still here, never left Winfield.

Only hold a handful of stox as usual. PGM one of them with core intact and am always alert to the PP breakouts.

Looks like lotsa stuff happening now so looking most interesting again and espesh from these levels.

Looks like 2.5 will confirm as the retrace low for EW2........ didn't think it would get below 4.2 but happy to take advantage of it.

Since EW1 this cycle was from y2019 low of 1 to 11 swing high. still all fits for my earlier broad price targets for EW3, x 11 of the EW2 low as a min looking for 30c, Just have to figure out what we need to achieve to justify a 200 mill MC that would correspond to.

Technically, lets not forget it has previously run from zilch to mid 20s - 30 on 3 past occasions from the 2015 lows.

And technically it looks like setting up again ...... the latest overshoot prob cos of SIZE stuffing up their project at least wrt TIMING and after lots of bucks spent on it .... wasn't it about 20 mill they raised for SKG?

But I don't think that game is over yet, and our holding 49 mill shares still in the kitty by looks, so it will keep for now.

I better have a good look at the results and future program ... they will have lots of time to prepare for next June season up there and find more bucks toward next stage as we wait for POG et al to take off again.

But now we have lotsa stuff happening here and yeah, interesting to see some most interesting assets coming in without much dilution. Nice to see the placees are holding on tightly and are now probably adding more from market. Love the golden flavour and espesh the advanced status of latest inc it being so close to current producers. Might end up doing an SPX ?

So yeah, back to watching closely Winfield and again opening the war chest as i am very bullish on the precious precious from here given the yanks have recently made a mockery of their FIAT paper which now seems to be nearing its use-by date.

Also keen to hear what plans for Owendale Scandium intermediates .... not losing sight of the recent price action in Nickel and Cobalt. Espesh given the recent interest in Scandium from a major like RIO.

Time to wake up from our nap methinks.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $6.893K 291.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 35668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.