PLY 0.83% 59.5¢ playside studios limited

I've followed the crew at PlaySide for many years. Their story...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I've followed the crew at PlaySide for many years. Their story is legit. they've been in the game a long time. Put the work in and have a had good success over the last few years. Rewarding themselves is what keeps founders going. A lot of naysayers online but building your own business takes blood sweat and tears. Rewarding yourself is a must. Any way the ipo has been a solid move by management to allow them to grow the team to capitalise on the industry relationships the'y've built and also double down on building out their own Ip for the what I believe is the next evolution in gaming. Also to mature the business overall. I think the chips are in the their new playstation games being developed and I think it could be in the vr space but just imo. This is a growth stock who are well positioned to keep carving out their imprint in the market over the next few years. Long term strategy for this one is needed. I sold out after it ran hot but will look for a momentum entry once more updates around games releases come about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.