PLY 1.88% 81.5¢ playside studios limited

It won't appear on my dodged bullets list because I'm...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    It won't appear on my dodged bullets list because I'm not selling it. I never said they have allocated capital poorly. I also have faith in the management's vision for the business, that's why I'm invested. I just think they could have gotten a better price for the cap raise and dilluted our holdings significantly less. However if my third option is the reason for how they went about this raise - "they think there is a huge oportunity to invest heavily in the near term in the business to turn it into a significantly bigger business" then fair enough, sounds like you think that is the case. As you say, they would be the best ones to know if this is true. I feel the same as you generally that what is good in the long term for shareholders is good regardless. TBH I am just a bit frustrated with unfair capital raising having had it happened to me recently with IntelliHR and before that to a lesser degree with Eroad. This one feels disproportionately good for the instos and somewhat dodgy, I havent even had a chance to analyse the business post age of darkness success let alone this new contract and a ton of new shares are being issued, and it is a lot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.5¢
Change
0.015(1.88%)
Mkt cap ! $332.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 82.5¢ 78.5¢ $383.7K 474.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15018 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 3006 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.