PLY 2.08% 73.5¢ playside studios limited

lol I'm such a fool for investing in a multibagger. At least I...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    lol I'm such a fool for investing in a multibagger. At least I write a cohesive paragraph and don't have to end it with "do you understand". Geez mate you live up to the first part of your username.

"No beans was a success but a F up Isa F up, own it"Yesterday's annoucement admited there was a f up, they owned it and estimated the cost to the company to be less than $500k. What more do you want?

"It was 2m like the other said so who piad the other 1.5m?"PLY publicly said less than $500k in damage, basically legally makes the Board liable for that comment. Unless "the other" knows the company inside and out, it is just pure speculation.

"I worry as they raised 30m what for?"
    • they are opening a new office in QLD, investing in the future and just recently quite a number of recruitment ads from PLY came up on Linkedin. I follow Gerry & the company account

"I think they know a quiet period will come up"
    • F me. They raised money in November. Since then we've had several strategic partnership annoucements and the company's best ever 4C report. Explain the quite bit.

Look, I can't take you seriously. You've been "concerned" with PLY's cash burn when they announced the cap raise, saying how good ICI cap raise was for Lemon Sky acquistion because it was profitable. Well the latest one was a good one wasn't it? Issued 63m new shares for 51% interest aka adding 6% more shares to the current outstanding shares of 942m, for a not profitable business, basically diluting the shareholders base. Then you accused the Board for "misleading the market by not including capex in operating cashflows" when it is basic accounting knowledge.

For someone not owning PLY, you've been around spilling nonsense about the stock for the past 3-4 months, many of your "facts" I have refuted with public information/numbers.

You don't see me going to ICI's subforum and say sh*t stuff about the stock because clearly I couldn't give a toss. Doesn't make me any money whatsoever cos I dont own the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.015(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $299.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 75.0¢ 69.5¢ $376.5K 521.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2747 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 33024 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.