PLY 2.08% 73.5¢ playside studios limited

"I barely comment on this stock i only commented because you...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    "I barely comment on this stock i only commented because you called me out."
    Yep, because your comment was BS & unfounded. Look, let's be real, you first came onto PLY's subforum because someone mentioned negatively about ICI's acquistion and you tried to defend it. That was your 1st post on PLY ever, 20 Nov 2021. And guess what, you only resurface when the stock is down but nowhere to be seen when it is up.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4069/4069860-a29ad0c727493826e4fafec1d638018b.jpg

Austinngo117 stop with the company vs company rubbish.
    Mate, I said it on day 1, I give no toss about ICI. I only used ICI as an example to point our your hypocrisy, how your double standard judgments are on 2 stock, one you own, one you don't. Example: PLY management did not include capex on operating cashflow, they must be bad lying thieves trying to deceive the market. ICI did exact the same in multiple 4C in 2021, not a word mentioned. Check the receipts, all on Hotcopper. I did not delete 1 post.

RE valuation
    I already said before, valuation is a relative term. Yes, any stock can be evaluated, but you always have to put a multiple on it, and that basically implies the valuation is subjective, because it depends how big of a multiple you put on it. You are free to think PLY is overvalued, all power to you. Do I think PLY is expensive. Sure is. But at massive growth rate, forward multiple will be much lower. Again, I've said this before. Check the receipt.

I seriously don't understand why you waste your time & energy for the last 4 months on a stock that you don't own. What are your motives on being on this subforum if you don't own nor do you plan to own, since you think it's overvalued?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.015(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $299.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 75.0¢ 69.5¢ $376.5K 521.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2747 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 33024 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.