SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: PLL: NAL Receives Remaining Permit to Restart Mining Op, page-64

1. 1,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    My Glass half empty point being:

PLL has a contract to deliver to Tesla beginning last summer or the comming summer, with 2020 prices locked in for 5 years = Worthless
    They have a Sims 4 drawing of a yet to start project in Carolina - Dream of starting Production 2026 IF the get the permits = Worthless
    Tennessee Hydroxide Sims 4 project starting 2025 if it ever gets in production and permitted = Worthless

All they have is Ghana Africa via Atlantic sometime in the end of 2024/2025
    and the only REAL REAL lithium they have is from NAL.

And as Keith said "We will now accelerate our mine/concentrator development to support Tesla’s plans, work to further expand our mineral resources, and potentially increase our planned annual spodumene concentrate production capacity. We will simultaneously be advancing our plans to produce lithium hydroxide in North Carolina, using a combination of internally produced spodumene concentrate as well as material sourced from other producers around the world."

All i see is promises that can't be kept and hopeium, all they have is SYA, the only real asset and RK Equity's (whom i love) massive pumping the stock.

How are the going to tell Tesla that they can't deliver and at the same time selling their spod on the market ?

I ran out of the stock in 2020 after bagging > 500%

It's all drawings on a homepage and a pumped up NKLA style story.

They only have SYA, The only REAL asset, without SYAQ the have a dream that could end in a nightmare any day.

They are just an empty cardboard box with a logo and nothing more. Can't even keep their promises or hold their schedules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.