YAR 0.00% 0.3¢ yari minerals limited

Ann: Plomosas Mine Production Report October 2018, page-2

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Making progress, good to see the by-pass will be completed next month. Report below:

During October

Re-commissioning of Plomosas continued above the Level 5 production haulage drive with increased development and stope mining from the 1000 stope. The focus is on opening up more stope work areas to access ore.

Haulage trucks and load haul dump loaders continue to be mobilised as more headings become available to support the equipment within the mine. Equipment availability and utilisation were below expectations as the contractor established support services and systems at Plomosas.

Stope production was restricted due to maintenance issues causing limitations on decline haulage and transfer of the ore from stopes to the loading pocket. The decline bypass advanced 48m during the month and is now 70% complete.

The bypass is expected to be completed during November. This will remove the bottleneck for the transport of ore to surface, allowing for increased ore haulage with larger, faster trucks that are being mobilised to site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.447M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $10.80K 3.601M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1807468 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1138794 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.