YAR 0.00% 0.4¢ yari minerals limited

Warren Buffett: “The stock market is a device for transferring...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    Warren Buffett: “The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient”

sad to see you go Pig !!! If it wasn’t for the Sophs selling from the last cap raise I think we’d be well and truly at 7-8 cents by now.

There is plenty of resource there, they don’t call it Tre Amigo for no reason. In hindsight they would have been better off to raise for their own plant refurb three years ago, but one can’t blame them for trying the third party processing in an aim to use revenue rather than additional dilution to fund the upgrades but it just hasn’t worked. With a continual drop in Zn prices to well below US $2000 / t and lower than expected recovery it has been a bitter pill to swallow and subsequently plenty of dilution.

The tide is turning on this and there is still plenty of upside with Zn prices and greater grades at depth. Along with greater recovery through Plomasis plant I’m pretty sure we will see some cash flow positive quarters in the not too distant future. At the current MC this is a bargain if they can turn it around and the SP will create many bags. Time and patience is key.

GLTAH
    Cheers Rb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2494833 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1780820 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.