1MC 3.33% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: PLS: Altura Creditors Approve Deed of Company Arrangement, page-44

1. 19,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2666
    You would the first trader that I have heard of, doing something like this.

I have never heard of a spec trader holding onto $400k worth of spec stock, that is struggling to survive.

Your past trading pattern does not match this.

"I don't think there will be too many sellers. Everyone sitting on the fence waiting for it to hit this so called 10 to 12 cents. I sold a few times but realized missed out on profit if i had just held the stock. Brought in at .054 sold at .061. Brought back in today at .071. Not selling now just trying to be patient for the next 3 or 4 months and think it will pay off handsomely . Thanks to this forum and some of the guru's and their research they do provide a sense of comfort and confidence in the stock. Who really knows what will happen down the track, but looks good so far. Good luck everyone". at circa 7.8 cents.

"i sold 2 776 278 shares yesterday and brought in at a lower price. Should have brought back in at 50k lots, new to this game and still learning" at circa 5.2 cents.

"hope it turns around soon l have a large amount invested at .057, freaking out a little at the moment" at circa 4.6 cents.

As per your statement above, you would be "freaking" out if you are facing a $400k loss.
    hope it turns around soon l have a large amount invested at .057, freaking out a little at the momentclear.png
    Last edited by Cosmoterios: 13/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.