1MC 3.33% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

Hi all,I have lost PLENTY on AJM. I'm too scared to add it up...

1. 3,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Hi all,

I have lost PLENTY on AJM. I'm too scared to add it up but well over $100K, probably closer to $150K.

I even bought more around the 5-7 cents level thinking it was a bargain and could refinance and survive.

I will never make the same mistake again. That is to say - I will never invest in a company laden by massive debt at huge interest rates, and a company where management seemed way too slow to react to changing market conditions and in a contrarian approach decided to pump out more and more product at effectively a loss. Huge debt killed the company, along with slow decision making and poor judgement by management.

Luckily, I have a healthy amount of PLS, GXY and more recently CXO so I am well on the way to making my AJM losses back over time with much better companies that have better management, much less or better structured debt, and a massively bright future.

I am determined to make all my losses back and moreover, a lot of profit by continuing to believe in the Lithium and EV thematic.

I feel for AJM holders - I am one of them!!!. And it really F*&%$g hurts!! We all had the right idea - we just invested in the wrong company and the wrong management team!!. I have to take my share of responsibility for my own poor decisions.

It's not too late to slowly build back up and make our losses back. It seems to me we are in for one hell of a boom in Lithium, Nickel, graphite and other New energy commodities in the near term. It might take a year or two or even three, but I'm digging in, and will let the market reward the patience I've shown over the last few years. I've only added to my position on all these stocks (including AJM unfortunately) over the last 6-12 months. Time now to be rewarded for those hard yards and hold on tight!! And continue to pick the eyes out of new opportunities - still plenty of Lithium juniors to emerge and do well over coming months and years - just like AJM did in the last cycle.

Good luck all - there are lots of opportunities in this sector, but also technology, medical and everything else.

It's time to turn any negative energy and anger, into positive moves for the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.852M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $2.761K 92.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 412931 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 60215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.