1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: PLS: Conditional Agreement to Acq. Altura Lithium Operations, page-279

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Just contacted " A CURRENT AFFAIR" with details below

Hi GuysI don't know if you heard the headline over in WA that Pillabra(PLS) trying to take over Altura Mining (AJM)I am a very distressed shareholder in AJM, and by the looks am going to loose all my life savings along with 13000 other shareholders. The reason I contact you is that we shareholders been put in a 3 month trading halt without any signs of warning thru Management. Management came out with record shipment Ann along with finding Gold, share price took of a little and bum, trading halt followed by suspension, taking shareholders money hostage to act on our behalf to invest or withdraw from our investment. They did same just 4 month earlier and there was no sign of financial hardship the BOD indicated.There is 4 Offtake agreements in place with a floor and ceiling price of selling their product. Never was there an Ann that those prices have been breached, very important information withheld by BOD to act as to buy or sell your investment in the company.Withholding such major top priority information by BOD, led to many shareholder going bust now, as we did not get told the truth about their financial situation.I am speaking on behalf of my fellow 13000 shareholders for you to look into it and make it public. I Hope you guys can shed some light into this mess, as we shareholders have still as yet not seen any financial statement from BOD, which are weeks overdue now. I have contacted BOD many times during their share suspension, and was always told that the suspension was to protect shareholders, to stop Market from trading on speculations. To me that is what the ASX is for, it is a place for investors to deal with speculations on a daily basin, so no excuse to put shareholders into suspension.Kind RegardsJim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.