1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: PLS: Conditional Agreement to Acq. Altura Lithium Operations, page-280

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389

How about the noteholders to start with ?
    What they did is no different to you going to remortgage your house with the bank and just before going in to sign the paperwork the bank turns around and sells your house to your neighbour because they offered to pay them more.

We need to contact ASIC and FIRB to complain and asked them to look into it as well write to any federal ministers thatwill take notice. Morrison and his government claimed they will protectAustralian companies from foreign takeovers caused by Covid so now istheir chance to prove it, PLS may have an Australian CEO but the company strings are pulled by their foreign customers and one of the funds involved is foreign and taking advantage of Covid to buys Australian assets on the cheap. Lets have FORB look into it. The more noise we make the more investigations and delays which if nothing else will give AJM time to sort itself out.
    Only have to look at the A40 scam that was supposed to go through 10 months ago to see that if we complain loud enough someone will look into it.
    Getting sick of being ripped off by foreign owned companies going after my lithium stocks.
    A few years back Talison's Greenbushes where a US fund and CCP linked company stole it from Australian shareholders, then last year Alita was stolen by CCP linked companies. Now a US fund likely to be plotting with the CCP linked AJM & PLS customers is plotting to steal Altura with the help of the loan sharks who charged interest at credit card rates for the past few years when most bank rates are close to 0%
    So yeah, lets start with going after the loan sharks for not acting in good faith to start with and have the deal investigated because they didn't just wake up Monday morning and decided to do a deal with PLS. Then get onto AustralianSuper because they are also screwing their members who are holding AJM

For the record I hold both AJM and PLS and some of that with AustralianSuper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.