1MC 0.00% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

As I have said many times before, ‘The world is awash with cheap...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    As I have said many times before, ‘The world is awash with cheap money’ If you can come up with a plan to capitalise on your borrowing and can convince the lender to join the party then plenty money is there for the taking. The Reserve Bank meets on Tuesday to decide whether or not to lower its cash rate target to 0.1 of a percentage point (from 0.25 percentage points). That takes us very close to a negative interest rate. For the life of me, I can’t understand why BoD haven’t renegotiated or refinanced before now. And what’s even more incredible is the bond holders wanting out when they could achieve such high returns for their investment if they just hung in there. It’s called banking for the future.For the 13,000 share holders some who have been holders for years (I am one of those) and who stand to loose a considerable amount of money at the blink of an eye with Altura, I feel for you, especially those who have stayed loyal through the rough times and excepted the reports that all was good aboard the good ship Atura. For me it’s now over, I am tired from sleepless nights, mourned my lose and vented enough so while I’ll never really get over my financial loss, it is what it is, I’m not going to let it spoil the rest of my life. That electric car I dream about will have to stay a dream.And to the staff and contractors of Altura who have worked so hard over the years building an asset I’m particularly proud to have been part of, thank you, I hope you find new employment some place else quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.25K 41.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17474 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 18005 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.