1MC 0.00% 4.9¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: PLS: Conditional Agreement to Acq. Altura Lithium Operations, page-396

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Morrison and his cronies are just some of the MPs we can write to, there are also independents and ALP who could be willing to bring this matter out in Parliament and to media if for no other reason then to discredit the PM and his cronies.

When KordaMentha jumped on A40 over a year ago it was meant to be all over by last January, thanks to A40 shareholders taking up the fight both here and in Singapore and writing to everyone we could think of that could help the matter is still dragging on and I believe the dodgy dealing are still being investigated.

Since IMO noteholders acted dishonestly by not disclosing they intended to call in receivers and were just stringing the company along with negotiations so AJM would not seek alternative lenders to recap before the 31 Oct so they could sell the assets to a third party I believe the shareholders should encourage the BoD to take the matter to court and seek a freeze in the loan until new lenders can be found. In the meantime the 1300 or so shareholders could help by writing complains left right and centre.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $16.98K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1667 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 121732 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.