1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: PLS: Conditional Agreement to Acq. Altura Lithium Operations, page-59

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    And I would be now watching PLS's share price very closely when it opens. Because if you think that PLS is getting AJM at fire sale prices ....so lets assume 30% discount for arguments sake. So lets assume the market doesn't like the deal to the tune of around 10% based on general uncertainty around the deal. So what that then makes the Deal to PLS at only circa 22.5% discount.

Then along comes a BIGGER fish which say's .....You know What ......I'll just help myself to a TO of PLS at 80% premium to it's now .324 cent share price valuing PLS at .5832 cents per share. So then this New Group ( FMG perhaps - maybe MIN ) who are both extremely Profitable Groups who still end up snatching AJM at the same 30% discount with the deal Intact. Who knows , they may even decide to back PLS into AJM due the Management Expertise , Quality , and Performance issues.....smile.png

So PLS could even do a script deal for PLS which I'm sure shareholders would be more than happy to accept .....All the while taking on the same terms on the table from Australian Super for $230 million and walk away with combined tax losses of approximately A $400 million.

So don't worry about the next 5 weeks folk's . This is far from a ' Done Deal ' with I'm sure other circling and salivating at the prospects of timing their ' Gazumping ' BID just right. And heads up no Break Fee on earth is going to save you from this sort of scenario......what.png

My point is that it is now not over until another 5 weeks from now , and PLS has just potentially brought undue attention upon itself. So if I were Management in PLS or even an Investor contemplating an investment there , I would be very very nervous on my entry prices should the deal NOT go through. Alternatively , I would be equally cautious if I were the BOD and perhaps constantly looking over my shoulder until the deal is done and dusted with the final approvals......sneaky.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2600/2600986-15f9a674c09f49e9f2d10e17169938d7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.