PLS 0.69% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: PLS Payment of Deferred Consideration for ALO Acquisition, page-70

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Looks like a lot more 'white noise' with PLS. Dilution is generally not the best thing, but what does it mean in the longer term if this assists the financing of the POSCO JV or future expansion plans ?
    How does that look for the longer term ?
    S/P may drift, but if i was gifted XXX million PLS shares right now - would i sell or wait to see what the short to long term future brings ?
    Might take some cash off the table, but any monkey can see where this is going and no astute investor would cash out completely at this stage of the game.
    If your a long term trader and believer in PLS and know where this will end up, nothing to do but sit quietly, confidently and patiently watching it all unfold. We are still at the beginning of this EV disruption and supply/demand deficit. The world wants our product and we have plenty of it right now, not next year, or the year after - we have it right now and some at a price to the highest bidder.
    Happy to subtract 10 or 20% of the short term share price if that's what the market wants from the how many hundred percent gains we have seen ?
    Nothing to see here
    GLTALTH and have a great weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
-0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.671B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.93 $2.84 $50.85M 17.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.88 179945 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.