LRS 54.2% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

SP has been played for so long its not funny.Same pattern of...

1. 8,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    SP has been played for so long its not funny.

Same pattern of trading every day to stymie the SP and control it to go down.

I brought this up a few times and others noticed too. Simply the SP was not to go anywhere but to be held or go down by the manipulators. For what LRS was to be a viable company has been hacked by these players for their own gain stopping LRS to reach its full potential and increased SP.

With the sell out by this BOD I wonder if it was in the running . The BOD quick turnaround say this is in the BEST INTEREST OF SHAREHOLDERS is a lot of crock after telling us for so long that it was a company maker project and then seemed to have their hearts in it to develop COLINA into a worthwhile project of note while conniving behind our backs to dispose of it in this climate of Li pricing being subdued.

I think these talks were ongoing for a while and we were not hinted that it was on the go but kept very HUSH HUSH for some reason. Not even PLS hinted this was on the boards as a T/O.

2.8M PLS shares to cover the performance and option holders on settlement, says everything. Another 202M PLS shares to swap over the LRS shares at 20c each value.

Valued at 20c each this equates to 14.25 LRS shares to 1 PLS share worth $2.85 each.

Just to mind do the directors get out of jail free not having to pay the 20c for converting their options for in exchange of PLS shares.?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.065(54.2%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.8¢ 17.5¢ $17.37M 96.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 282825 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 5339183 79
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.