LRS 4.88% 21.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: PLS:Presentation-Pilbara Minerals to acquire Latin Resources, page-227

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Fellow Holders,
    I'm a holder for more than 2.5 years now with current holding of > 2.3M shares.

My plan was to hold most of my shares until at least production, which Salina will probably see, although not LRS anymore, following the frustrating and appalling news we received last week.

While I was overall happy with how the progress was happening before the offer inc our BOD, and although many suggested that the funding in this environment wouldn't have been as obvious as many of us thought, I often feel if really hard effortls were made to acquire funding from banks/debt funding options before considering PLS' low ball offer?
    If Ltr could secure funding and get to production with such high Capex and Opex as compared to ours, this was a very disappointing outcome for us.
    Unless I've missed it, there were no performance rights planned for any directors for securing funding. Why?
    Nevertheless, I'll give the BODs the benefit of doubt and move on.

Moving forward... I'm still holding all my shares in the hope that we might attract a superior offer. I believe next week or two max will be very cruicial for us to know on this avenue.

Although I'm considering a contingency plan for my holdings, should we never attract a superior offer.

My next option would be to wait for the deal to go through and own unwanted PLS shares, wait for Li macro improvement, take some profits, and move on.
    However, if we observe the overall hype on HC Lrs forums, frustration from SHs is rife. No of upvotes to those scrutinising posts and the hype on HC makes me surmise we may even struggle to receive approval from 75% of the shareholders for the deal to go through.

If the deal falls through, the only outcome I foresee is sp back to 52w lows or lower, delayed all schedules and production exacerbating the situation, to wait for the macro improvement in a year or two so bod can do some genuine efforts to secure funding.

What do the others think about the kind of outcome we will receive on Voting? 75% approval seems bit high to me.
    Any past experiences and suggestions re such schemes going through can be shared please?

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.