LRS 2.56% 19.0¢ latin resources limited

Completely and utterly perplexed. I hold both (far deeper in...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Completely and utterly perplexed. I hold both (far deeper in LRS) and wouldn't have bet on this happening in a million years.

Pretty frustrating that LRS won't have a chance to reach it's full potential value as a multi billion dollar MC Tier 1 producer as we move towards 2026, but such is life.

Also, this to me is the clearest signal yet that the bottom of the market is well and truly in. PLS picked up Altura for pennies on the dollar during the last lithium winter and credit where it's due, their management team are going to pull it off again, securing a Top 10 global resource for less than half it's 52-week SP high.

The irony in all this is that China's spot price and supply chain games combined with the West's willingness to be a cork in the ocean when it comes to critical minerals looks like it's going to deliver us the often predicted Iron Ore 2.0.

PLS can and may will become the next FMG, so while disappointed that the LRS journey is coming to a swift, unexpected and pretty defleating end - I personally am looking forward to 2030 when our new owners solidify their position as the price makers rather than takers.

Thanks for the good times all - especially those of you who contributed such incredible research and insights on a consistent basis for near on 4 years.

Onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $532.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ $1.297M 6.725M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329825 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 526520 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.