LRS 4.88% 21.5¢ latin resources limited

Well, there are some bitter sweet aspects in this deal for LRS...

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Well, there are some bitter sweet aspects in this deal for LRS holders, but buying these penny stocks, riding them for years for potential big pay day, only to be taken over at a depressed time is a little deflating. There goes the blue sky profits potential, but in reality these rides take far longer than one initially thought. It is not the worse price for LRS, but far less than we were all hoping and have seen.

Lithium will turn the corner again, but I am just not sure if it will see silly prices again. If it does, I'm grabbing any profits, I hate riding these stocks to see great heights disappear, then see your stock struggle, or worst go under. I was in AJM, (hated what PLS did with Aussie Super) have ridden the ride with SYA, so the lithium journey has seen many emotional highs and lows, To see something with potential become ordinary sucks, at least we should be secure with PLS. PLS will need their capital, so I hope dividends do come and continue.

Yes lets hope for a little takeover flutter, to lift the price, but sort of happy now to be with PLS who should ride out any storm better than an explorer / developer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.