1MC 9.09% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: PLS: Share Sale Agreement to Acquire Altura Lithium, page-52

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Im amazed at the true blue dignity from all the AJM holders who lost out on this stock and I hope the majority also concurrently hold PLS.

But to go out and be frank - we got screwed by the note holders, because the BoD got in bed with the Chinese and our government sold itself to the fossil fuel industry.
    What I find most offensive in relation to this stocks demise, is the fact that Australia's government denies climate change and defies its position to empower Australia as a world premium supplier of lithium.

Yes, I blame our government and I blame the ignorant Aussies who spin the climate denial agenda/propaganda.

We are better than this and im ashamed of the socioeconomic ignorance our politicians takes advantage of every day preaching sudo science propaganda to retirees who don't know any better-but to believe what they hear on the radio and fake news, from jocks that are paid to endorse the fossil industry and or have a political agenda.

Anyway - to reiterate a quote that everyone has heard that pretty much sums up the climate change propaganda preached by the rights -

"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

The revolution is here, and its a flash point!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $3.385K 107.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 347000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 15446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.