FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

Great to see this initiative and don't care if it is in QLD...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Great to see this initiative and don't care if it is in QLD (becoming a sore point in the west).

He is first an Australian, but also a total achiever from WA. The establishment "good old boys" screwed him with Anaconda (forced him out only to then sell a world tier 1 nickel resourcet to Glencore - Swiss accountants and big in Panama & Pandora Papers - what national interest), then tried to stop his Pilbara iron ore developments & blocked railway sharing (so he built his own and FMG began a life unto its own). McGowan may be a good WA leader to some, but the state powers that be have done SFA to "facilitate" the hydrogen opportunities Twiggy has been sprouting for at least 3-4 years that I know of. Good on him for not wasting time and moving ahead in QLD & NSW. I am sure FFI will eventually get hydrogen energy happening in WA (as will PRL) but why should he (or any of us investors) wait for the entrenched nay sayers to retire or worse so that the roadblocks are removed and maybe WA invites serious technological advances (bet it would be different if FMG was BHP or RIO!). As a LT FMG holder (av buy price $4 even with top ups this year) I am so happy to play a small part investing in this generational change. Bring it on (and the probable floating of FFI on Nasdaq, LSE & ASIC) total game changer of global significance

Enough of my rant GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.