PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

Even prior to the suspension I had ACU valued at a conservative...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Even prior to the suspension I had ACU valued at a conservative 0.15c with the PC ACQ (Note: I jumped in when that deal was announced @ roughly 6c).

So should it of been trading at my valuation of .15c? who knows, but how it was trading at 1 cent just had me completely dumbfounded, and TBH I was actually beginning to question my own judgement and as I have stated here before I don't trade, and if I’m wrong I’ll go down with the ship because that’s the only way to be certain she’s sunk.

But the problem was actually our 21 century market, where everyone is so keen to get rich overnight and scared shitlessss of losing a cent they'll question their own judgment listen to rubbish ramping and jump ship at the first sign of any required patience. If you did jump ship then I'm very sorry but that 'need' to get rich quick has just cost you the exact opportunity.

My price for the relisting is a guess until we have some finer details but I know we'll never see single digits here ever again.

Rome wasn't built in a day,
    Good things come to those who wait (and can read between the lines)
    Crossin for Prime Minister (You should've done some research, this guy doesn't lose)

Over and out xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.