PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

As the Moderator wrote:, ""( Perhaps making your point with a...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    As the Moderator wrote:,

""( Perhaps making your point with a little more compassion would be better. We have some folks who are really hurting here)"".

Yes, that is the truth. Some here are really hurting, and badly too.

And unfortunately I have to admit that I am one of them. And with a very large numbers of six figures amounts too. Most probably closer to the seven figures one, while I am not ashamed to admit it either.

But, I also feel quite sure that there might be others in that very same position as I am.

OUCHHHH!!!!!!!

The point and the truth of it all IMHO, is that some of us might have been led around by the nose like the bulls on the show ring. All of course while the BS was dished out like there is no tomorrow.

I had full faith on one person which IMHO, and without a doubt, was able to lead us all to the promised lands, but unfortunately I failed in my judgment and now, as they say, such is life.!!!

And the John Deere Harvester with the golden handles and whatever else was supposed to be going with it, as told by someone here, failed to materialise too.

Will we ever recover from this.?? While I hope so, somehow I don't think that we ever will and, sadly, that the Chinese will end up with everything we own.

The point of it all though, is that we can't even sell what shares we hold and realise our losses, as the suspension is ongoing. That is the reality of it all.......................SADLY BUT TRUE!!!

Good luck to you all and, most importantly, DYOR!!
    Last edited by buddy134: 27/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.