VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Hey Plough, happy to see you run your eye over this project at...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey Plough, happy to see you run your eye over this project at Plutonic Dome. I am not sure what you mean by strip ratio for Trident, the Indicated and Inferred resource is all classified as underground mining. I'm not sure there is very much experience in engineering a gold mine, but I kind of like the approach to starting small with the K2 deposit and getting it toll treated by Northern Star. If they manage to succeed by getting started on K2 and build from there with a small cash flow they will have pulled off a minor miracle.

Then there is the rising alumina and bauxite price which may see Laos end up being a worthwhile sale at the right time to keep the Plutonic project building and paid for. Or if an even bigger miracle happens we stay in that project and get it funded and developed with our Chinese partners, which is why I bought into ORD in the first place. A lot has gone poorly for ORD in the past few years and I wonder why I'm still hanging in there, but I think management have a good shot at making this small gold project work if everything goes well. I hope so, I'd like to make my money back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.