VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Unfortunately I have to say that participating in this rights...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Unfortunately I have to say that participating in this rights issue was best chance to
    (finally) make money on this stock as:
    a) full underwritten so no risk of shortfall and shortfall overhand holding stock back last time
    b) they have commenced drilling in Trident which has very high average grade per tonne for current JORC resource
    c) they will be fully funderd to complete the current drill program and
    d) chances of recording very high grader results e.g. 100 g/t very high if look at past drilling results and my understand of where current drilling is focused around these past high grade results
    e) spec runners are back so can only imagine what some drill holes with reasonable intervals and grades will run this stock to.

Don't get me wrong I get all the negative comments here and I agree deserved given raising at lowest level ever for this stock but yes this time good for those who participate IMO but little comfort for shareholders who bought at much higher process.

If you want an example of stock who also did last gun saloon raising at 0.02 cents with this same sort of potential drilling in areas like Trident just look at BML as an example.

I would be buying at 0.02 cents while you can....if you can wait a couple of months for trident results.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.