CCO 0.00% 0.9¢ the calmer co international limited

Agree with you on the preso and lack of information on the...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Agree with you on the preso and lack of information on the company.  Hopeless.  I hope they get their act together and soon.  

I didn't read the announcement as taking on Valium and Xanax.  It's just an natural alternative backed up by research.  Not everyone wants to go the route of synthetic drugs which probably cause more harm than good.   Ive never tried this kava, and i don't need xanax or valium, but if i did, id look into alternatives before i hit the pharmacy.  Its great to know the world is evolving and offering people natural alternatives for health.    Is kava the solution...who knows, but at least it is being investigated.  

"The announcement is a significant breakthrough for the kava industry and represents a growingacceptance of kava as a natural and safe alternative for managing stress and anxiety. This move alignswith Fiji Kava’s efforts to make kava a new alternative to prescription medication, such as Valium andXanax, currently representing a US$15 billion global benzodiazepine market"

1. Source: Anxiety Disorders And Depression Treatment Market Analysis By Product (Antidepressant Drugs, SSRIs, SNRIs, Benzodiazepines,Devices And Therapy, TMS, DBS, VBS), By Indication (MDD, OCD, Phobia) and Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025. Kava Report 2003: In-DepthInvestigation into EU Member States Market Restrictions on Kava Products

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $53.08K 5.671M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 16282199 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 9483350 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.