PME 5.69% $149.02 pro medicus limited

I was not intending to be critical. I just linked my post back...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    I was not intending to be critical.
    I just linked my post back to your post because it had voiced what I expect many of us had thought about.

I think some comfort has been taken from the flattening of log plot of the Chinese case numbers and the same applies to the global numbers because currently, the Chinese numbers dominate the figures.
    However, I wonder whether the Chinese authorities might have decided that reporting what is actually going on is just too bad for business.
    Or maybe their shutdowns and travel restrictions made a a real difference, but no country will impose that level of restriction forever.

Hence my interest in the data from places outside China, where community spread has commenced, and where we might have more faith in the numbers.
    Currently that means Italy and South Korea.
    (It is clear that the Iranian authorities either didn't know what was going on, or have been economical with the truth, so for the time being, their figures have to be treated with skepticism.)

Yesterday's increase for Italy corresponds to doubling of cases every 1.7 days and South Korea's equates to doubling every 4.1 days.
    And as noted in the previous post the global ex-China numbers for the last 9 days correspond to a doubling every 3.6 days.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$149.02
Change
8.020(5.69%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44B
Open High Low Value Volume
$142.57 $149.02 $140.91 $63.48M 431.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197 $148.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$149.22 10 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.