PME 1.31% $143.00 pro medicus limited

Ann: PME - Showcase AI Accelerator at RSNA, page-42

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    It's a scary thought for people to imagine their shares being worth 80% less and the brain will fight the notion. I think others forget that there is a contrarian view to theirs and people exercise it as a strategy to invest.

I have a small stake in PME. I'd like to see it go up (I bought on the strength of the last report, though only a small amount) - but I am also prepared, or better to put it preparing for the possibility of a global equity sell off. I don't know if it's going to happen, but I'd like to be in a position to benefit from it if does happen. It will happen eventually. No one knows if Covid 19 is the catalyst but it has influenced the probability. If there is a recession this fantastic company that is priced to perfection will experience the same degree of agressive selling as any other. I think a smart investor would be wise to consider having a bit of cash sitting around to make the most of such a situation, and by all means lets hope it doesn't happen (it may not).

TLR ~ Great company that might be cheaper in the near to medium term. Might not. Plan accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$143.00
Change
1.850(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $14.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$142.00 $143.00 $140.08 $86.28M 606.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 426 $142.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$143.06 1148 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.