PME 2.94% $140.49 pro medicus limited

Ann: PME - Showcase AI Accelerator at RSNA, page-43

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I also like PME very much and had the pleasure of meeting Sam Hubert years ago when it was trading around 70c. I was very impressed with him and his vision for the business which, since then, has materialised as he envisioned. It’s a very good business with great fundamentals and a bright future. That said, no matter which way I slice and dice it, there‘s been a huge disconnect between its share price and its valuation notwithstanding its fundamentals and growth prospects. As a great investor once said, price usually follows value and PME is unlikely to be an exception. He also said that the stock market is a mechanism for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. I’m in the latter category and, if the recent share price action is anything to go by, the disconnect (spread) between price and value is narrowing. If it continues, it will hopefully present the opportunity I’ve been patiently waiting for to invest in this terrific business at a fair price. All imho so please DYOR. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$140.49
Change
4.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $14.67B
Open High Low Value Volume
$137.00 $140.49 $136.65 $60.32M 431.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $139.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$140.51 1604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.