PME 5.69% $149.02 pro medicus limited

In several previous posts, only half whimsically, I have floated...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252

In several previous posts, only half whimsically, I have floated the idea that, one day, Alphabet will take over PME.
    With this new contract, data handled by PME software will be stored in Google’s cloud.
    If PME is not already on Alphabet’s radar, this new contract will bring PME into closer focus for Alphabet and their ilk.

This contract will be another step towards the possibility of Alphabet making the founders an offer that they cannot refuse.
    And given PME’s current trajectory, the offer would have to be a doozy.
    Sam’s various commentary still conveys that the radiology world is his oyster and that he has just the tool to open it.

“David Stavens, CEO and co-founder of Nines [said]… Nines selected Visage for its tech-focused leadership and we’re excited tooffer Visage 7 as part of our scalable solution.”

Dr Hupert continued, “This deal further validates our belief that our product can address a large percentageof the total addressable market in North America, ranging from smaller radiology partnerships through tosome of the world’s largest, most sophisticated healthcare institutions and now our partnership with Ninesis the next step in developing future services for high-quality remote reading/teleradiology.”

That’s code for: We think that PME can become the Microsoft of radiology image handling.
    So ubiquitous that everybody curses PME, but cannot get by without PME’s tools.

Cheers smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$149.02
Change
8.020(5.69%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44B
Open High Low Value Volume
$142.57 $149.02 $140.91 $63.48M 431.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197 $148.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$149.22 10 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.