PME 3.61% $168.02 pro medicus limited

It has been a surprisingly muted response on the market to PME's...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253

It has been a surprisingly muted response on the market to PME's announcement of yet another contract for A$31m over 7-years.

I know the SP has gone up a lot since the last announcement, but I didn't expect the SP to go backwards on the resumption of trade after today's announcement. Very strange confused.png

After the previous announcement PME said that there were still opportunities in the pipeline.

Goldman Sachs were, and maybe still are, modelling only A$33m worth of 7-year contract wins per year.

With this latest win, PME are have won A$124m worth of contracts in the first seven and a half months of this FY.
    Is this the network effect starting to really kick in?
    We'll have what they are having?
    Anyway, I think it's time GS revisited their model for contract wins.

A while back. I used to joke that Alphabet could have my PME holding for $50 a share.
    That boat departed some time ago. It's now $100.

Here is what Dr Hupert said about the win.

“This was a highly sought after, extremely competitive tender and as you would expect for such alarge and highly sophisticated client, they underwent a very extensive evaluation process that included onsite pilots involving all five main campuses“ said Dr Sam Hupert Pro Medicus CEO.“The fact that we won unanimous endorsement speaks to the strength of our offering.”

Dr Hupert continued, “We have won six out of six of the major contracts in our market over the lastseven months. These have been across a broad range of opportunities in both the academic andnon-academic-IDN space, five in North America and one in Europe. Two have been for more thanone of our products and three will be deployed in public cloud. This confirms our view that oursolution, more so than any other, is ideally suited to a large percentage of the total addressablemarket."

Cheers
    Last edited by Downanout: 16/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$168.02
Change
5.850(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $17.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$164.18 $169.07 $164.18 $39.42M 235.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 780 $168.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$169.65 780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.