PME 5.69% $149.02 pro medicus limited

You make good point, that once PME have their foot in the door,...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252

You make good point, that once PME have their foot in the door, the potential for selling the part of the product suite that customers have not already taken up, has to be high.
    And it will be helped by the network effect.

Note what Dr Hupert said about the network effect in the latest interview.

"Secondly, I think people are hearing about the ROI we deliver, both financially and clinically.
    Thiscombined with our ability to rapidly and seamlessly implement is creating a strong networkeffect that has been instrumental in our spate of recent wins."

Past announcements have made reference to the network effect, but I believe this is the strongest statement thus far about actually seeing the network effect in action.
    Presumably PME are getting some sort of feedback in the contract discussions along the lines of:
    We'll have what they are having !!!

And then there is the effect of having penetrated the elite teaching hospitals.
    Give me a child until he is seven and I will show you the man.
    Newly hatched medicos will be salesmen for the system that they have learnt, more especially, if it is better than what they encounter next.

And then there is the stickiness of the product.
    I know that once I have committed particular software to muscle memory, I would rather put pins in my eyes than change to some other program.

Lastly, what do the TA adherents make of the cup formation in the chart below, which PME has just broken out above?
    Where to from here?

Cheers
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2819/2819987-ce37ae4f60537ca8465df7491a827ab6.jpg

Last edited by Downanout: 19/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$149.02
Change
8.020(5.69%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44B
Open High Low Value Volume
$142.57 $149.02 $140.91 $63.48M 431.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197 $148.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$149.22 162 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.