PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

Ann: PMI Announces Interim Order For Merger of Eq, page-12

1. 11,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    re: Ann: PMI Announces Interim Order For Merg... Disco Stu

I think PVM will be a very boring stock for a while yet. Just have a look over at EVR to see what can happen, even though EVR is now producing at 300k ounces pa and has plans to expand to 600k ounces pa by 2016, when they may start paying a dividend.

My expectation is that unless the POG breaks above $USD1800, the goldies will just remain range bound. The market wants dividend paying shares, not the promise of dividends in 3 years time.

However I expect, PVM's share price will go up over the next 18 months to $1.20-1.40/share, which is not great for those that bought in at over $1.20.

The only good news that I can bring is that there is talk that mine development costs are finally beginning to fall in west Africa because projects are having difficulty getting funds. PVM will benefit from that.

blubagger makes an interesting point that not all at PVM are happy with the PVM/Keegan deal. The latest report discussed alternative funding sources for the project which surprised me at this stage of the game - I thought if all was well they would not mention such things. It looks like they could have got finance, but at what cost I wonder.

Goldies getting a hiding recently due to shorting and the HUI, GDX and GDXJ trending down - I suppose many companies reported not meeting their targets.

Anyway - chin up Disco, all will be well in the fullness of time I expect, and good luck.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.