PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

re: Ann: PMI Announces Interim Order For Merg... G'day allFor...

1. 90 Posts.
    re: Ann: PMI Announces Interim Order For Merg... G'day all
    For what its worth,here are my musings on the reecnt goings on:-
    1. Irrespective of todays shareprice the resource has not changed and the whilst gold has softened of late the likely cost of production is still way below the current price, so underlying value remains very high. That why Keegan wants us.
    2. The early off the bat sales today could relate to the closure of proxies last Friday and nervous nellies, having had their say and then deserting the ship.
    3. I suspect the vote on the merger is very close and even us rats and mice shareholders might have some influence in the outcome after all. (why else would the canvas our views over the telephone?) If so it would be in the suitors interest for PMI's apparent value to be well below the offer of 80 cents Canadian.
    They would'nt try and manipulate the price would they?
    4. If we add Disco's substantial holdings to Macquarie and the other big dissidents, the proposal will not get the magical number of 67percent and get kicked.
    5. If the proposal goes south so will a few of the good operators on the management team..... but PMI's shareprice will go up.
    6. Anyway on Wednesday I will take my miserable 80k shares, follow Stu's lead and tell them to "shove it".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.