PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

Ann: PMI Announces Interim Order For Merger of Eq, page-80

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    re: Ann: PMI Announces Interim Order For Merg... Hi guys... I emailed Collin Ellison, when the POG was momentarily heading back to $1600 very recently. I will try to copy and paste the exchanges.... not real flash at this ... but here goes. Also, are you sure there wont be a cap raising?
    Hope it helps.
    Hello Collin,
    Without being “disclosure specific” to me, are you able to throw some light on the significant weakness in the SP?
    There are some extremely worried shareholders out here, who are unable to fathom this latest weakening, in the face of a now rising POG…. … given the fundamentals of the Company.

Best regards

And his response:-- The feedback I am receiving suggests that there is still a deal of uncertainty in the direction the price of gold is taking and that this is effecting gold stocks in general but particularly impacting on Developers (especially where the developers are looking for finance, debt and/or equity).

PMI’s share price I feel has been under particular pressure due to the markets uncertainty post termination of merger, and more recently the resignation of Peter Buck as Chairman.

We have now the need to demonstrate that PMI is focused on advancing the key areas of developing Obotan (financing - Debt facility and permitting - Environmental) and that we have a stable and strong Management and Board team; all of which we have or will soon be completed.

Best regards,

Collin Ellison
    Managing Director/CEO
    PMI Gold Corporation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.