PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

re: Ann: PMI Announces Interim Order For Merg... Disco StuI...

1. 11,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    re: Ann: PMI Announces Interim Order For Merg... Disco Stu

I tried to help the buy side today by buying 52k shares. I doubt if I made any difference in clearing the large seller/s that want to exit. This could be a fundie that is facing outflows due to investors wanting their money back.

Well at least this time I got them a lot cheaper than the last couple of times I have held. Could it be third time lucky for me and I get to hold this until production in late 2014 when it should head to over $1.00?

I got as many shares as I am ever likely to get unless this goes cactus and heads under 40 cents.

I think one needs to factor in a capital raising of say $50m at 50 cents, that would bring up total shares and options at around 530m. I hope they stop their exploration program until to conserve funds until this project is operational because there is nothing they will be able to do with another gold deposit for another 2-3 years so exploration expenditure just means that we need to raise more funds for Obotan.

The POG still worries me a fair bit.

i wonder if tcisboss is still holding or bought back in? He usually gets in at the right price and knows when to sell better than most punters.

Fingers crossed for all us goldie tragics.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.