PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

Ann: PMI outlines drilling planned in Ghana , page-22

1. 11,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    Disco Stu

I am not being sarcastic.

PVM has fallen 36.4% from its recent daily high in March to todays low of 84 cents.

By way of comparison over the same period NMG has fallen from 49 cents to todays low of 28 cents, which is a drop of 42.8%.

I suppose NMG has some special issues that are acting against it, in addition to how the market is taking to many non-income generating goldies at present (think GOR, GRY, AZM, AMX, AZH etc).

I suppose those who followed their own charts have simply sold out of both these shares as the share price dropped.

Those who believe in their charts should sell. Those who can understand the market and can value companies may decide to hold in the expectation that things will right themselves.

If you have been reading some of the posts on the gold thread you will have seen poster woteva's views that the POG is going to tank, and he has sold out of his goldies. Perhaps there are a lot more investors/speculators doing the same.

But I agree that people should do as much research as possible and talk to companies to clarify matters.

I suppose if there is a major general market shakeout like last August our goldies will fall a lot lower, even if the POG stays around the current level.

loki (Is GFC2 coming to to gobble up all the goldbugs again? Dunno, but I better hide some money aside for a rainy day.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.