PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

Hi bripoz,Exactly, funding the mine, the very thin buy side over...

1. 1,296 Posts.
    Hi bripoz,

Exactly, funding the mine, the very thin buy side over the last few days and other opportunites led me to sell into yesterday's strength and move on.

Part of my trading plan is to be in upward trends, I was caught in a downward trend with almost no depth to sell into. Have been caught in similar trading patterns so sold up when strength appeared after lunch. Looks like I sold into insider traders buying up yesterday prior to today's announcement, leaky ship.

The EV/reserve ounce is low because it is unoxidised ore and to open pit there is alot of earthworks required (all the creamy stuff is already mined.)

I agree, today it is grams per tonne, not ounces, but along with a rising gold price, you have rising input costs (price of fuel as an example.)

There is definitely value in the stock, management appear strong and comitted, they have a large resource, but in today's economic climate they have to fund the mine.

Please follow your own trading plan, keep sharing your knowledge and don't be swayed by my decision. We all hold/trade stocks for different reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.