PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

Ann: PMI outlines drilling planned in Ghana , page-49

1. 7,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3314
    Should anyone be interested in a simplistic analysis... I am willing to put my 5c in.

PVM has 4.5 million ounces of gold to date. And, as earlier pointed out to me, a very low market capitalisation. Both of which bode well for the compamy and its shareholders.

I think it may have been yours truly who first mentioned the subject of low grades... it was specifically (and solely) in relation to the Kaniago Prospect drilling results. When you consider grades as low as less than a gram per tonne compared to some of the grades BDR have discovered (such as 1kg per tonne), then you know why I mentioned the grades. I only made comment about that at the time as a possible reason for the continued retracement in share price. It followed the Progress Report that lacked any upgrade which the market obviously was expecting. However, subsequent results announced from drilling at the Fromenda Prospect indicated higher grades. My observation only.

At the end of the day, does it really matter if it is low grade or high grade? As long as they have bucket loads of gold... which we have established that they do. That is not to say that Viennalager's perspective on the longterm prospect is wrong... in fact, his views on the cost of mining brownsfield projects is right in that grades are naturally lower and therefore more expensive to mine and see it through to production.

I believe that the market likes to see exciting high grade figures. As long as PMI is able to add to the resource with higher grade drilling results, I think everything will be rosey. The DFS will be crunch time tho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.