PMT 6.33% 42.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

Ann: PMT Announces C$109M Investment and MOU with Albemarle, page-79

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    I think the big piece shorts/bears were/are missing is the strategic nature of this deposit and supply control in Nth America. There is a premium here above all other deposits.

The bigger players screwed up by allowing PLS to become what it has and I am sure they regret letting that happen in retrospect. The last thing they want is another PLS or indeed PLS itself in Nth America with a tier 1 deposit with a baseline potential of high grade 200Mt+. ALB makes so much sense now I feel stupid for not giving it more consideration.

The lockout clause is a signpost IMO not to expect a buyout this year unless it is 100% hostile. The control block isn't selling until they drill out CV5-4-13 and see what connects to what and they put some holes in CV 9 etc. And I don't believe bringing any other startegic partners in this manner from other producers makes any sense from here (an EV manufacturer would be a little different). We dont need the cash or the expertise. Further dilution adds nothing to holders this year. We don't need to pander to other producers. If they want a stake, they know where to buy one like everybody else.

This should be another amazing year for PMET holders now. It's a simple case of 'be right and sit tight".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.