PMT 1.74% 56.5¢ patriot battery metals inc.

Ann: PMT Announces Final Core Assay Results from Winter Program, page-15

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191

One of the problems of this board is we don't have any fundamentalist posters or GEO's.

No one reads or understands the press releases. Blair said this in his last interview and I agree.
    On other boards we would have had 5-10 conventions about how good the cores were to the west.
    How this extension just keeps going etc, etc.
    The WR1 boards are wonderful to read except for K's childish crap. Great posters there.

Here?
    We get the same 2 posters yapping 1 lines about how the brokers are crooks, how the system is rigged, bla,bla.
    I think they've chased away the knowledgeable posters / investor with mining experience.
    Lifes too short to read that crap day after day.
    *Then the shorts show up and we are screwed.

You even get basic questions asked that are in the PMT presentation and in past releases and interviews.
    How does one invest and not even do the basics and read the latest company presentation?

Today last 12 core results were perfect. The MRE is going to blow the market away.
    Then another MRE in 6 months from CV13. If everything goes bad...we are looking at 250Mt in 12 months.
    Best in NA and top 5 in the world with x2 the drilling to come to get to 400Mt in 2 years to be #1.

The majors, likely PLS will score a deal. Maybe not as good for us as if we were at $2.50
    With Ken driving the boat...it will be good for PMT holders.
    I'm probably going to take a rest from the boards too until the cartoon posting leaves and we get some more quality posters and discussions.

In 2 months after the MRE and maybe a new partner the SP will be flying.
    Until then, it's too painful to read these boards. No offence to the majority here who are great posters.

Hold tight and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $352.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 58.5¢ 56.0¢ $1.906M 3.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 94700 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 12143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.