LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: PNG Project Sale, page-18

1. UFX
    1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    You and DG are obviously not impressed!!!!! Dodgy management!!!! Management ramping Gold!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope those thinking this are kidding. Take your bloody rose coloured glasses off!!!!!

The management has done everything right. They did exploration in the most cost effective way and it didn't show anything major that Newmont missed and they realised that Tolukuma could only be owned by 1 entity to be profitable. They never announced this because they didn't have to but it was common knowledge from a few posters including mine.

You have been totally blinded by posters like Markyboy who unashamedly ramped the crap out of Tolukuma with advice from his highly esteemed team of geologists. Can't you see it was posters like Markyboy and SB1 at stages that ramped the shit out of this and the management didn't. I have posted what I think has been factual with Tolukuma and I have been right all along. Marginal at best. If you all had bothered to research my drilling costs estimates for estimated JORC's pulled out of some dark holes by Markyboy, you would have had red flags everywhere with this project.

As for the sale price, it isn't a bad deal considering they had the potential but it wasn't there so they got what they put in. The bottom line is that really isn't there except in a few select places with low tonnage. Most exploration come up with zip for 99% of grass roots exploration. The bonus is that FNT are out of PNG with something. It has been a rollacoster ride for them but mostly a nightmare.

Now they have some very interesting projects in Australia and a positive announcement. Interesting the timing of the 2 announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.985K 1.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 69123377 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2721779 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.