LNR 16.7% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: PNG Project Sale, page-49

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Probably worth remembering the deal is subject to shareholder approval. And now that its on the market, if its truly worth much, much more than the deal implies, there would be nothing preventing another bidder doing due diligence until the shareholders actually ratify the sale. The thing is I don't think it is worth more, buyers set the market price not the sellers, the Board will know this.

FNT is not some huge cash holding fully funded giant of mining exploration and if they're adding cash to fund future activities that are becoming more defined and derisked by divesting assets that will also suck cash to define, then go for it. Spreading risk by just holding heaps of licences for ground that may never end up economically viable to move to production is far too safe for such a small company, I would much rather see them take a bit more risk by focusing on one or two areas they believe are going to be the most viable - mining exploration isn't cheap and I am not a fan of aimlessly drilling holes all over the globe hoping one comes up trumps.

I don't have a preference which projects they pursue, as long as its the projects that will return the highest value to shareholders. Like them or loathe them that is their job. You can't deny this didn't suddenly come in during the TH on assay results elsewhere but something in those assay results made it worth moving forward with the deal into the weekend.

The company has bought itself time to announce the results, which it has in its hands, and given themselves a weekend and a few days to put the touches onto the announcement. It leads me to think that taking their time now for what is a very straight forward announcement for an explorer is because when it is announced that things will move quickly. I still think its going to be very positive, we may even know by Monday if the weekend is productive.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.552M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.707K 562.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5834116 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35758560 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.