LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: PNG Project Sale, page-60

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    This will be a very volatile share when it begins trading again. I would expect atleast a swing of 20% each way from its last closing price. Its a pretty small pool of long termers IMO, so a mass sell down is unlikely however traders will be on it like flies because of the volatility. New investors will not give 2 hoots about the selling of the PNG gold. REE’s are in trend especially right now so if management execute the Ann well I think we’ll be testing the high 3’s and low 4’s fairly short term. And if it breaks above that then it’s in like donkey Kong IMO. I invested in this company purely on the chart and it’s still looking great so expect traders to hammer this and if people want to exit just wait for the opportune moment. No point getting knickers in knots about other posters who to their credit put in a lot of effort and time posting what they translate/believe. They could also be trolls and moles but it’s the individuals responsibility to decide where they invest and what is fact or fiction there’s plenty of real info/facts out there……. Not in here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.