LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: PNG Project Sale, page-65

1. 10,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    Fair enough, that's what this place is for, opinions right?

I have said here as recent as a few weeks ago that I felt Tolukuma would be up for sale, you can read my posts, and here we are, but for $500k plus a further $1.5m on lole mining listing ???, Well I for one expected 10 times this amount , so I admit I was wrong and disappointed ? So what does that mean, well I had a much higher premium on the SP, now our "major asset" has been sold I think FNT is over valued ?? Of course imho !

As for FNT has not spent much on Tolukuma, are you for real or are you just new here?
    The company has held Tolukuma for so so many years, all our money went on this exploration and it's heaps if you look over the years, along with administration on getting there, salaries etc, not to mention how much FNT paid for the historical drill core data??? Who knows the cost, but some here recently were saying it was substantial ?

So all in all, I am disappointed at this price and turn of events !

As for surface Rock chip samples, yes we know this is early basic maiden exploration stage stuff, so a TH for that??? Gold surface Rock chip samples with bonanza grades recently received from Tolukuma did nothing to the SP?
    So I don't expect anything here given the tone i am reading here, however some are happy , and I completely understand why they got out of Tolukuma, especially the cost intensive exercise to prove it up in terms of drilling, access etc??

Good luck to us all, enough said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.289K 3.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119122 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23466108 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.