PNN 0.00% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

Oscar09 I don't normally correct misunderstandings on HC but...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    Oscar09 I don't normally correct misunderstandings on HC but your post has so many of them I'm going to straighten up the record and offer some feedback:

1. Why try and trivialise the MOU achievement? On what the compoany has released, you are creating the wrong impression to say it is "just an enquiry" with a consultancy. It's not, it's a written record of an initial understanding reached. It's well past the enquiry point. Spare me ...

2. Similarly, you say"This Ann. really hasnt solved anything yet." That's off-base, too.

(a) MOUs don't try and "solve" things. They typically are about things like intent, mutual interest, alignment / understanding, a degree of progress and possibly an indication of future direction. They cannot be "solving documents" as they typically are not binding definitive agreements (like say typical design agreements, fabrication Agreements, construction Agreements, installation agreements, offtake Agreements, joint venture agreements and so on).

(b) This announcement instead informed shareholders that a preliminary relationship had been reached with a proven international supplier of DLE services on a matter that could be of great benefit to the company. It's a good thing when shareholders are kept informed, especially when it was made clear what was the status of the discussions/relationship - i.e. non binding MOU stage. Similar announcements are commonplace on the ASX and other stock exchanges in other countries.

3. MOUs can relate to anything under the sun as Tradeprestige said. They're a common preliminary step in preparing an offtake agreement - just as they in an almost infinite range of other agreements that may have nothing whatsoever to do with offtakes.

4. Re your other point, we all know that PNN would want to satisfy itself that the tech would work and would be financially suitable and otherwise right for the job. There's never been any suggestion to the contrary. In fact, had you listened to the Executive Director's recent comments on Zoom re this topic you would have realised that PNN is very astutely creating options, so it can choose the best one. I also referred to that in this Post #: 60729181,saying:
    "He reminded us that we have a JORC 2012 resource and said they were essentially considering what was the better option – blending or DLE. Made good sense.".

Don't bother answering this but perhaps reflect on why you take the trouble to put a critical tone throughout your post when your comments suggest to me that you don't really know what you're talking about. I'd suggest just asking others for their thoughts when you have doubts. It's also much harder than you might think to run a public company with continuous disclosure obligations to shareholders. Hope this helps for the future.
    Last edited by La Tache: 09/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.487K 60.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68995 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 47090
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.