PNN 0.00% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

I’m so glad this new team is on board (literally) now, has the...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    I’m so glad this new team is on board (literally) now, has the right attitude and is getting some traction on these assets.
    My Post #:
    60565622 of 1 week ago, in response to a query from Rozting said:
    • “Yes, I do feel there's current progress beyond words. I'm sure of it…”
    • “…I like the new management team …”
    • “…I think the stock is still very, very under-priced by the market…”
    • “The stock continues to be derisked …”

The MOU
    It was great to hear yesterday of the MOU with the DLE extraction company - Post #: 60705731 I noted:
    “Sunresin has >10 years’ experience in DLE, including a total of eight commercial projects located in South America, North America, Europe and China. They range from 3,000tpa capacity to 25,000tpa …”.
    Nice work, Team – thanks.

3 HC Posts from others, yesterday
    In a spirit of enthusiasm I’m offering some comments re 3 other HC posts since then, and also some details from Mena Habib’s Zoom session given after the announcement. That session:
    • addressed a couple of points raised below;
    • contained some good slides, one of which I’ve screen-dumped below;
    • was generally helpful and pleasingly showed genuine enthusiasm and commitment.

Post #: 60711174 by zempheth expressed surprise at a DLE approach given that the brine blending previously reported resulted in low impurities and asked why then DLE.
    Post #: 60714850 by Aliasdavejay mentioned that “Many claim sector leading numbers, while others say that's not the case.”
    lmknjbhvg1 helpfully tried to put in a link from youtu.be of Mena Habib’s presentation on Zoom but it did not work for me. I however searched that site and found this one ...www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q_sroQVzAc. At ~2m30s – after some 3rd party promotional guff at the start, and then a technical glitch, Mena Habib updated viewers.

Brine blending
    Discussed ~ 7m30s onwards. He reminded us that we have a JORC 2012 resource and said they were essentially considering what was the better option – blending or DLE. Made good sense.
    A slide (following) showed re the blending outcomes again makes clear that the blended product’s concentration of 8,500mg/kg has delivered “exceptionally high mixed brine concentrate” circa 20% higher than Allkem’s (ASX:AKE) nearby Olaroz Project concentrate result of 7000mg/kg, as well as "low contaminants". Nice to have our 8,500 mg/kg as an option -v- possible DLE.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4246/4246626-c4cf0ffa3b11a4c83008b1d33d584f63.jpg

"Re-energised company …here to unlock value"
    Early on the preso he mentioned that the company was “re-energised” and “here to unlock value”. Yesterday’s announcement illustrated that. Later on he stressed the need to “lift our profile” and talked about prompt communication to the market. All good changes. Bravo Mena.

Imminent Drilling
    Pleasingly, he said that drilling was “imminent” both on:
    • the Eyre Peninsula ‘kaolin’ acreage (~130 aircore holes planned, for ~ 7,800 metres); and
    • the Santa Ines copper-gold Project (in the same geological setting and not far from BHP’s world class Escondida mine).

There's a lot to like here, including once we start drilling. But do not under-estimate the enthusiasm shown for our lithium acreage - 14,000 hectares of it, with a JORC on it already... The price may move around a bit but we're still materially under-priced without further news, IMO, and if any of that drilling hits the jackpot - or if there is some corporate transaction (which is possible given general desperation about supply) - then it will be on for young and old, given our tight (circa 60M shares) capital structure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.487K 60.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68995 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 47090
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.