PNN 0.00% 11.0¢ power minerals limited

Happy days, holders. :-) I hope Rozting got some on board after...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    Happy days, holders. I hope Rozting got some on board after his?/her? recent posts. Good call by him/her to say when the stock was 53.5c that "still looks like a rewarding play". Aliasdavejay it looks like you're on board - good one. Like you, I felt it was key decision to change the management. late last year. More about that in a sec.

Catching people doing something right
    The main purpose of this post is to acknowledge and thank the new Board members for snapping the company out of a long period of drifting along and wasting its potential. Thanks therefore to:
    • Exec. Director Mena Habib, Chairman Stephen Ross, immediate past Chairman David Turvey (all appointed within the last 6 months); and
    • Non Exec. Director, James Moses (appointed within the last 12 months),

New Directors have done it
    You'll see I've posted a lot over the last 9 months about the need for management change both before and after it finally happened. Phew.
    In this Post #: 54296058 of 6 July last year, for example, I said (now underlined for emphasis):
    "The Board needs a fresh approach – one with focus, vigour and timely and genuine shareholder communication.The current pace of (in)activity is unacceptable.This further illustrates why I’ve voted FOR the 3 resolutions." (That related to a s249D notice that had been issued by a frustrated shareholder. God bless him !)

There was inertia to overcome, and more
    At the time of that 5 July 2021 post:
    • the company was then managed by the previous Board control;
    • the share price was 33;
    • there was less cash in the kitty;
    • lack of activity was infuriating in the face of an emergent commodities boom; and
    • every other shareholder to whom I spoke also had little if any confidence in where the company would be in the next few years. Thus my exasperated call for the fresh approach as underlined above

I'm also linking this long Post #: 57362434 which I made on 6 November just before the AGM and the successful changes of Directors, setting out reasons for change. It was not assured that it would happen.

Plenty to do - in a tight market

I mention all the above so those who weren't following the story can get an idea of what the current Directors have been through (and have to maintain) to deliver on their new roles. Thank goodness they're with us now. Having had only a modest period to:
    • understand in detail the status of each asse;
    • envision potential and decide on priorities;
    • develop necessary relationships;
    • get the right people on the team and contract necessary services to get things moving;
    • no doubt do a whole lot more that we currently haven't heard about,
    we are starting to see what a significant job they've done. Meaningful action in the field, not BS in reports. That's why I'm thanking them. I haven't been doing any of the work in question but I know what was needed.

Demonstrable signs of meaningful improvement

Yes, the share price is way better - unsurprisingly - but most importantly there seems to be a real sense of vision, drive, cohesion and 'can-do' coming from the new Directors. It is very clear to me, too, that there is a genuine respect for shareholders, shown by what seems to be a desire and action to keep us informed re material developments. I never felt that with PNN before.

Mena Habid said that the Directors wanted to "re-energise" the company. Well they're off to a mighty fine start. Thanks to all - really good to see.

Plenty of newsflow and upside potential
    With 4 areas of activity in our portfolio:
    • lithium - 5 salars , and the proven ability to produce exceptionally high grade lithium in a lithium hot spot populated by some of the world's most important players); plus one salar of which I think adjoins acreage of Ganfeng - China's largest lithium producer); plus
    • the Santa Ines copper+ drilling just started (80km from BHP's massive Escondida mine and in the same geological setting); plus
    • our tremendous kaolin/halloysite? acreage on the Eyre Peninsula - some adjoining Andromeda - drilling just started here, too; plus
    • our very high potential acreage in the west Musgraves, which includes a JV with RIO. Rio doesn't JV on low potential acreage, especially with a minnow like us ...
    I repeat my earlier view that "The price may move around a bit but we're still materially under-priced ..". With mutliple rigs now drilling and srtill only a ~$50M market cap., we might really see share price increases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.487K 60.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68995 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 47090
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.