AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: PO Received in New Market (Plastics) Ahead of Schedule, page-54

1. 3,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Why would it work against him? People like Pinto, Red, Lefevre, GI are invaluable. I wish there were people like them and CEO's like NC in every company that I have invested in.

Like GI said, NC goes out of his way to talk to us. I asked him a simple question last week and he could have replied with a yes/no but he sent me a LENGTHY email explaining his reasons for the answer. Was that necessary? Maybe not - especially for someone to take their time out to reply to a small fish like me. Was it helpful? Absolutely.
    There are other instances where I have emailed him feedback for eg: on the product hang tags and some ideas on expanding into Asia etc and you know what , he could have just said " Thanks for the feedback - I will keep it in mind but he replied with a LENGTHY response thanking me for my input and his take on things"

Not having a go at you, but seems like recently people are nit picking on things for no reason. Let NC do his job, let him decide what he wants to see to whom and when and how, let our long term holders speak to him and keep us informed and let us all make some MONEY !!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.